A selection of articles related to spikenard.
Original articles from our library related to the Spikenard. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spikenard.
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead. 12:2 There they made him a supper; and Martha served: but Lazarus was one of them that sat at the table with him. 12:3...
New Testament >> John
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Spikenard is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spikenard books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The healing properties of essential oils
- Spikenard is perhaps the most sedating of essential oils, and is related to valerian. Both are excellent anti-spasmodic or muscle relaxing oils.
- They will smell the aroma of actual Spikenard anointing perfume from Israel, pet a mini donkey, see coins like those given to Judas, taste Passover foods, feel a crown of thorns, and more.
- As rents spike, hard-to-get housing vouchers become hard-to-use
- As rents spike, hard-to-get housing vouchers become hard-to-use. Rina Palta. August 25 2015.
- Charleston's beverage craftsmen dig for flavor and the results taste mighty fine
- After doing lots of research, the Cannonborough guys discovered that they could use something called spikenard root to more closely mirror the bitter, resiny, minty properties in sassafras.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.