- The family was expanded as more close relatives of Spinosaurus were uncovered.
- A CAtAlogue of MAteriAl And review of the SpinoSAuridAe
- Dec 9, 2010 Bertin, Catalogue and Review of Spinosauridae. PalArch's Journal of . riodically included within the Spinosauridae.
- Baryonychine teeth (Theropoda: Spinosauridae) from the Lower
- Baryonychine teeth (Theropoda: Spinosauridae) from the. Lower Cretaceous of La Cantalera (Josa, NE Spain).
- Seven New Meat-Eating Dinosaurs Found in South Eastern Australia
- The team identified up to seven theropod dinosaurs, belonging to the Ceratosauria, Spinosauridae, Tyrannosauroidea, Maniraptora, a basal coelurosaur, and possibly Ornithomimosauria, and Allosauroidea.
- Spinosauridae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Spinosauridae is a family of specialised theropod dinosaurs.
- DinoData - Spinosauridae
- DinoData, Spinosauridae. Its include two subfamilies definedon characters of jaws and teeth only. Baryonychidae and Spinosauridae.
- Spinosauridae | Facebook
- Spinosauridae - Description: Spinosauridae is a family of specialised theropod dinosaurs.
Spinosauridae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spinosauridae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.