- How Moroccan semiaquatic dinosaurs ate their fish
- Morphofunctional analysis of the quadrate of Spinosauridae (Dinosauria: Theropoda) and the presence of Spinosaurus and a second Spinosaurine taxon in the Cenomanian of North Africa. PLoS One http://dx.doi.
- How I found a small, weird-looking horned dinosaur from eastern USA
- Nick Longrich does not work for, consult, own shares in or receive funding from any company or organization that would benefit from this article, and has disclosed no relevant affiliations beyond the academic appointment above.
- Spinosaurus maroccanus, Sigilmassasurus brevicollis, and Spinosaurus aegyptiacus.
- It does really raise a lot questions of the spinosauridae family branch though. What about the baryonychinae? What happened to them?
- The dinosaurs of Jurassic World: Baryonyx, Suchomimus, Edmontosaurus
- Both Baryonyx, from England, and Suchomimus, from Niger, are members of a group called the Spinosauridae, which includes the Spinosaurus of Jurassic Park III fame and the awesomely named Irritator*. Spinosaurus' most immediately noticeable feature is ...
Spinosauridae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spinosauridae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesxian great goose pagoda
the bostonians plot summary
jeff bezos early career
fischer group notation