A selection of articles related to spirit entity.
Original articles from our library related to the Spirit Entity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spirit Entity.
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 8:3 For what the...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Spirit Entity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spirit Entity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Discarnate entities seek contact with those on earth. Persecution
- Unfortunately, not all spirit entities are prepared to observe the boundaries set for them.
- What To Do If You Feel “Haunted”
- with the will of Spirit." - This will remove regular entities, those that are resistant to leaving, and the very evil classes of entities, or demons. This method works!
- John of God and the Casa de Dom Inacio
- The spirits are constantly supporting the healing work.
- What is Spirit Possession? Defining, Comparing, and Explaining
- the presence in him or on him of a spirit entity or power, other than his own personality, soul, self or the like' (1976 : 8).
Suggested News Resources
- Man Born of Spirit
- These mediums before addressing the audience will allow themselves to be taken over by the consciousness of a spirit entity who will give direct communication to the congregation.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spirit Entity Removal - Your Source For Rapid Help When Nothing
- This interference could be either from a Spirit entity, or from a person or people who have a grudge against you.
- Spirit Entities and the Work of Soul Retrievers
- Spirit Entities and how soul retrievers remove spirit entity attachments.
- Crystal Avatar - Spirit Entity Removal (SER)
- It could very well be that these individuals were -- or are -- being affected by dark spirit entities. In truth, anyone can be affected by dark entities.
- Entity Attachments & Releases
- A series of articles to help you understand negative entity attachments, the different types and how to What happens when you invite or ask for Spirit Help ?
- Spirit Guides and Entities
- Spirit Guides & Entities. by El Collie.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.