A selection of articles related to spirit etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Spirit Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spirit Etymology.
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 8:3 For what the...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
Spirit Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spirit Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Pilgrim's Communion
- You could argue, I suppose, that their ends are typically the same — to draw nearer to God, to connect with spiritual tradition, to seek truth and understand wisdom. But their ...
- Father Ermes Ronchi: The Pope's 2016 Lenten Retreat Master
- A prolific author on biblical and spiritual themes who currently teaches theological aesthetics and iconography at the Pontifical “Marianum” Theological Faculty in Rome, Father Ronchi wanted to be a monk from the age of 18.
- Pierce Honors 29 years of Loyalty and Service
- Instructor Ted Wood gave a sincere and comical introductory speech at the Distinguished Faculty Dinner that highlighted the generosity, determination and tender-spirit of professor Mary Bath-Balogh. Bath-Balogh is a biology ...
- Lisa's Eye on Tokyo: HANEDA--From tiny fishing village to international gateway
- “Koto” is speech and “dama” (“tama”) means spirit. So if you believe in kotodama, what ... The place name Haneda, literally meaning “wing field,” has been used for eons before airplanes were created, and its etymology is unclear.
- A beginner's guide to rum, and its journey from slavers' tot to spirit to savour
- Rum is known by many names, and the etymology of the word is unclear. It may have came from the word rumbullion, which means “uproar or tumult”. It could have come from the name of a large drinking glass – a roemer, used by Dutch seamen who were ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Spirit Etymology Topics
Related searchesford models
webzine list of webzines
death becomes her plot synopsis
hebden bridge famous people
aaron burr death
demographics of chad ethnic groups