Spirit Of The Lord
A selection of articles related to spirit of the lord.
Original articles from our library related to the Spirit Of The Lord. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spirit Of The Lord.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Spirit Of The Lord is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spirit Of The Lord books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- "Lamanites" and the Spirit of the Lord - Eugene England Foundation
- understood to mean using all surpluses to serve the Lord.
- 77 “Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is
- “Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” (2 Cor 3:17). ✤ Lecture II: The Deity of the Holy Spirit ✤.
- Understanding the Fear of the Lord
- And walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy. Spirit, they were multiplied. “The fear of the Lord” and “the comfort of the Holy Spirit”?
- 1 The Spirit of the Lord is at Hand Amen. But thank God Jesus
- The Spirit of the Lord is at Hand. Amen. But thank God Jesus knows what He's doing and (tongues) Oh!
Suggested News Resources
- Celebrating the Indiction: the Church's new year
- Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written: “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor.
- Kids Count: Tallying the High Costs of the Economy for Children
- Somehow the preacher must say with Jesus, 'The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me, and he has anointed me to deal with the problems of the poor.
- CHURCH BRIEFS
- This peaceful and contemplative service allows for opening to the indwelling Spirit of the Lord and a means of those gathered, with a common voice, to proclaim and respond to the Word of God. (740) 587-0178 or granpres.org.
- God wants us free for real
- “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom).
- Dr. Jesus can heal wounded
- "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted..." (New King James Version). Wounded hearts abound in our world today just as they always have.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of
- Now the Lord is that Spirit - The word "Lord" here evidently refers to the Lord Jesus; see 2 Corinthians 3:16.
- The Spirit Of The Lord Is Upon Me
- The Spirit Of The Lord Is Upon Me! By Raymond D. Sopp.
- Holy Spirit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Holy Spirit depicted as a dove, surrounded by angels, by Giaquinto, 1750s. .
- EVIL SPIRIT OF THE LORD
- "Now the spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord tormented him.