A selection of articles related to spirit photography.
Original articles from our library related to the Spirit Photography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spirit Photography.
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 8:3 For what the...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Spirit Photography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spirit Photography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Where the Paranoid Meets the Paranormal: Speculations on Spirit
- raphy is the suspect practice of spirit photography.
- A Case of Spirits The beginnings of spirit photography in America
- Spirit photography began at 258 Washington Street, Boston,. Massachusetts Experiences of William H.
- University of Southern California “THERE HAVE BEEN PICTURES
- “THERE HAVE BEEN PICTURES HERE”1: SPIRIT PHOTOGRAPHY AND ..
- Photos - Spirit Photography
- After his trial for fraud. Jokey spirit photos p. 58, Fig.
Suggested News Resources
- Merchant's House Hosts In the Spirit-Modern Photogs Channel 19th-Century
- Despite Mumler's trial for fraud in 1869 (charges were dropped) and skeptics who claimed it was done with double exposures and manipulated negatives, spirit photography continued to be taken seriously into the early 20th century.
- Young People Bring Community Spirit To Bush Festival
- community centre – the Masbro Centre – a number of local businesses and a handful of not so young people, the youth of Shepherd's Bush achieved something very special and much needed on Saturday; real community spirit. Photography by Selina Pavan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spirit photography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Spirit photography is a type of photography whose primary attempt is to capture images of ghosts and other spiritual entities, especially in ghost hunting.
- HISTORY OF SPIRIT PHOTOGRAPHY
- Spirit photography is what seems to be the effect of radiation of some sort on photosensitive film.
- Flickr: The Vintage Spirit Photography Pool
- Spirit Photo, Camp Silver Belle, Ephrata, Pa. by Alan Mays From Alan Mays · Frederick Hudson - Spirit Photographer c.
Spirit Photography Topics
Related searchesanonymity issues facing the anonymous
japanese name nicknames
jack welch personal life
ants of economic importance
beltway sniper attacks aftermath