A selection of articles related to spirit photography.
Original articles from our library related to the Spirit Photography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spirit Photography.
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 8:3 For what the...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Spirit Photography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spirit Photography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- "Team Spirit" Photography Contest
- The Southampton Youth Bureau is excited to announce this year's photography contest theme, “Team Spirit”. The contest is open to any middle or high school students who attend school or reside in Southampton Township. Artists can submit up to three ...
- Creepy 'ghost' photos were basically 1920s Photoshop
- William Hope was born in Crewe, England in 1863 and worked as a carpenter for most of his life. In 1905, he believed that he captured an image of a ghost while photographing a friend, and became interested in spirit photography. Hope founded a group of ...
- DC's first microhotel — seen through millennial and Gen X eyes
- When staying at a hotel, each generation in a family often has different needs. My mother, for instance, wants a full-size dresser and a separate room with a TV and couch. I angle for HBO and a coffeepot — not Keurig, but a real glass pot.
- Stamford artist Lisa Cuscuna on giving up control
- The work should flow through the artist, taking on a spirit and youthfulness that you won't get if you push too hard. ... Zen and art go together for me.
- An Exhibition to Mark the Canonization of Saint Bowie
- He said that he asked the artists to create “reliquaries, ex votos, sigils, spirit photography,” and other occult-influenced ways to communicate with the next world.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Spirit Photography Topics
Related searchesboltzmann distribution
rites in buddhism
scott garland nicknames
the sisters of mercy members