A selection of articles related to spiritual love.
Original articles from our library related to the Spiritual Love. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spiritual Love.
- Staying in the Energy of Love ~ Conscious Relationships
- At the beginning of a relationship, it is easy to love. You don't have to do much to receive love. Both of you give and receive, like in a wonderful dance. We believe that love should remain like that forever. In reality, love is a continuous state of being....
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Spiritual Love is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spiritual Love books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Spiritual Love
- Spiritual Love by the Grand Master, Mir Hadian. In the Name of the Beloved, the Compassionate and the Merciful.
- THE RELATIONSHIP OF PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL LOVE IN THE
- Jul 24, 2009 man is able to see into the very core of spiritual love. Cohen believes . cannot force an understanding of spiritual love through physical love.
- LOOKING WITHIN: the spiritual gift of self love
- my ears and blow unconditional love through my heart.
- The Four Loves
- familial or affectionate love (storge); friendship (philia); romantic love (eros); and spiritual love. (agape) in the light of Christian commentary on ordinate loves.
- Mortal Love and Immortal Love
- compliments. Love, in its pure spiritual form, is a force of attraction that brings together separate parts of a whole.
Suggested News Resources
- Platonic love? Not for Greek thinker
- Despite giving his name to the notion that spiritual love without sex is the highest form of romance, Plato in fact celebrated eroticism and advocated a middle path, avoiding both promiscuity and abstinence.
- Daughters of Sion: connecting worlds apart
- Rom.11:17-24)” “Mindful of her common patrimony with the Jews, and motivated by the Gospel's spiritual love ..., the church deplores the hatred, persecutions and displayed of anti-Semitism directed against the Jews at any time and from any source.
- Sibongile unveils new musical project
- We talk about spiritual love, loves for nations, love of self, love for others, romantic love and love for children. These aspects are explored through a variety of songs.
- Cover Art for the First Three Issues of Anne Rice's Servant of the Bones Comic
- Once a human in ancient Babylon, Azriel is a spirit of rage and terror that gradually rediscovers his humanity through holy vengeance and spiritual love. Babylon. The city of gods and kings.
- Over-sexualizing Theology of the Body
- Bishop Laffitte said that the mystery of sex encompasses “not only the unity of the bodies,” but a unity of bodies that “are animated by God and which express a spiritual love.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spiritual love (Priti)
- Spiritual love (Preetee), means love without expectations. Ordinarily when one loves anyone there is some form of expectation attached and it is conditional.
- Only Spiritual Love Creates True Intimacy | Psychology Today
- Apr 7, 2011 Love is the best motivator. By T. Byram Karasu, M.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Spiritual Love Topics
resort types of resorts
central pennsylvania accent
list of songs about suicide
blythe alternative definition
management nature of the work