A selection of articles related to spiritual rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Spiritual Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spiritual Rituals.
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Spiritual Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spiritual Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 12 Spiritual Rituals That Honor The Arrival Of A New Baby
- The birth of a child can be an auspicious and sacred time for a family. Beliefs and rituals surrounding this important rite of passage vary from culture to culture.
- Ritual and Routine Lead to Creative and Spiritual Heights
- Beethoven rose each morning at dawn and made himself coffee. He was fastidious about this: each cup had to be made with exactly 60 beans, which he counted out each time. He would then sit at his desk and compose until 2:00-3:00 pm in the afternoon.
- The images of chimps thrilled me: do they show evidence of spirituality in the
- The first and simplest hypothesis is that the behaviour could be part of a male display ritual, where the loud bang made when a large rock hits a hollow tree trunk adds to the impressive nature of a display.
- Greeley Goddess: Lifetime resident and internationally recognized artist
- For more than an hour, she had watched women perform religious rituals, praise her impact on their lives and sing her songs they wrote. Her daughter took her hand, walked her off the chair and slowly guided her between circles of people.
- Jinlab or Blessings
- In the earliest records in the Buddhist scriptures of jinlab or adhisthana, the Buddha is said to have blessed or spiritually impacted people through his miraculous display of multiple emanations and supernatural feats.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Spiritual Rituals Topics
Related searcheslouis riel monuments and place names
guys and dolls characters
john theophilus desaguliers