A selection of articles related to spiritually dying.
Original articles from our library related to the Spiritually Dying. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spiritually Dying.
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
Spiritually Dying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spiritually Dying books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Status of last rites
- If the person has already died, the priest instead chooses from the prayers for the deceased in his ritual book ("Pastoral Care of the Sick"). ...
- Condition Gray: In Joplin hospital, heroism in the face of horror
- Hospital visitors left the sides of their dead and dying loved ones to carry fragile patients down blackened hallways, guided by the dim light of cell phones. “We did what we had ....
- Pope Condemns "Apathy" of Media and World Leaders Over "Diabolical" Acts by
- On Sacred Heart of Jesus Friday, March 4, the perpetrators deliberately and strategically went from room to room executing the victims by shooting them point blank in the head including the nuns, the workers, the sick, the dying and the disabled.
- Watkins: Kris' heart saves a life
- She was dying. Moseziner “Moe” Crozier's 51-year-old heart had deteriorated to that of a person who had suffered numerous heart attacks. Doctors couldn't figure out the cause, but she needed a transplant soon.
- Does Tragedy Make Us Better?
- I've heard those who are dying say they have never felt closer to God than as they grew sicker and sicker. And it's not just cancer. I've heard those ...
Spiritually Dying Topics
Related searchestopos further examples
geoffrey chaucer influence
two wrongs make a right fallacy