A selection of articles related to spirograph variations.
Original articles from our library related to the Spirograph Variations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spirograph Variations.
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
Spirograph Variations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spirograph Variations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hubble telescope captures breathtaking image of two galaxies merging
- Typically thought of—and classified—as a single "abnormal galaxy," the galactic mash-up in the picture is actually a new galaxy in the making.
- 10 things in the universe so huge they'll blow your mind
- One of the most fascinating facts about space is how vast it is. The universe is so big it's hard to wrap your head around the sheer scale -- it's about 94 billion light-years in diameter, or 546 sextillion miles across.
- Verily Means a Rebranded Healthcare Mission for Google
- That baseline will be determined from the data of 175 people, although obvious variations occur between people. Dr. Jessica Mega, Verily's Chief Medical Officer, thinks it is easier now to determine this baseline than ever before.
- This 3D Printed Spirograph Allows You to Draw Fascinating Geometric Designs
- If printed correctly, literally thousands of variations can be drawn, using the different base shapes and various pen holes on the smaller gear.
- Sky gazers will see Jupiter and Venus colliding this month
- During the month of June, planets Jupiter and Venus are converging to provide a remarkable view in the sky. NASA explains in an online video post: "During the first two weeks of June, Venus and Jupiter converge until they are only about 10 degrees apart.