- Gunpowder Spitalfields – Fine Indian Food with Soul
- On the outskirts of Spitalfields there lies a red-lit, tiny brick-walled restaurant that has some of the best Indian food in London, yet doesn't cost the Earth. And you can forget about the same old dishes.
- Spitalfields unveils new superintendent
- Ben Milligan, 34, is a chartered environmental health practitioner (EHO) who has worked in both the public and private sectors. He previously ran the food team in the London borough of Tower Hamlets, where he worked for nine years, managing a core team ...
- Pupils win best trade stand at Spitalfields
- Pupils of Young Enterprise at Furze Down School have won an award for the best trade stand they ran at the famous Spitalfields Market in London. The group, known as Furze Down Trading, travelled down to the market on February 10 as part of Young ...
- HOP: a Galvin Pub de Luxe, Spitalfields – tried and tasted
- Michelin-starred Galvin brothers Chris and Jeff have transformed Café à Vin in Spitalfields into a pub – or, in their words, a pub de luxe, which sounds like something someone taking the mick out of the French would say, but isn't.
- Enterprising students win at Spitalfields
- Students from Furze Down School's Young Enterprise Company, Furze Down Trading, travelled to London's prestigious Old Spitalfields Market on February 10, to take part in Young Enterprise's flagship Company Programme. The programme gives students ...
Spitalfields is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spitalfields books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.