- Spitfires watch late lead slip away in 5-4 shootout loss in Owen Sound
- The Windsor Spitfires have stopped talking about a West Division title and are now focused on getting their game back on track before the playoffs.
- Final: Sarnia Sting 5 Windsor Spitfires 1
- The West Division-leading Sting now hold a three-point lead on the Spitfires and have a game in hand. Windsor has four games left to play in the regular season.
- Spitfire 80th anniversary flypast watched by woman who saw inaugural flight aged 4
- Spitfires have taken to the air again to mark the 80th anniversary of Second World War fighter's first flight. One of the planes has flown from Southampton Airport, in Hampshire, where the prototype first took off at 4.40pm on March 5, 1936.
- Spitfire funds: The 'whip-round' that won the war?
- The power and the glamour of the Spitfire would make the aircraft a firm favourite from almost the moment it first flew, in March 1936.
- Spitfires seek win over division-leading Sting
- Windsor has five games left on the schedule and sit just one point back of the division-leaving Sarnia Sting, who face the Spitfires Thursday at the WFCU Centre (7:05 p.m., cable 11, Twitter updates @winstarparker).
Spitfires is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spitfires books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesindo-aryan migration history
empress min of korea
mountain gorilla aggression
bloodletting phlebotomy today