A selection of articles related to split enz.
Original articles from our library related to the Split Enz. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Split Enz.
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
Split Enz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Split Enz books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chorus: [C5] When my baby's walking down the street I see [F] red I
- I See Red Split Enz. Hear this song at: http://www.youtube.
- THE FINN BROTHERS • EVERYONE IS HERE
- House, Split Enz, and a stash of classic songs, the Finn brothers have contributed more than their fair share of the tunes we hum in our quieter moments.
- Hugh Padgham Discography
- Split Enz. 20th Century Masters- The Millennium Collection. P.
- ATC EDUCATION UNIT SCHOOLS PROGRAMME 2011
- The song “Poor Boy” was released by Split Enz in 1980 as a track on the album. True Colours. It was released in the UK only.
Suggested News Resources
- Finn's view is worth the climb
- "Whenever a musical came around he'd start pulling manuscripts out and tailoring them to fit," the former Split Enz frontman says.
- Elixir feat Katie Noonan - First Seed Ripening (Universal)
- The title track, Pierrot and the uplifting Hemispheres are worth a listen for these reasons alone. Radiohead's Last Flowers To The Hospital is expectedly haunting while Split Enz's normally rousing I Hope I Never gets a sharp yet ambient makeover.
- Club house
- They married when Neil was still in his first successful band, Split Enz, with brother Tim.
Suggested Web Resources
- Split Enz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Split Enz were a New Zealand band of the 1970s and early 1980s featuring Phil Judd and brothers Tim Finn and Neil Finn.
- Split Enz
- Welcome to the Split Enz site at Frenz.com!
- Split Enz - I Got You - YouTube
- Apr 13, 2007 Video for "I Got You" by New Zealand Band Split Enz.
- Split Enz – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures at Last.fm
- Watch videos & listen to Split Enz: I Got You, Six Months In A Leaky Boat & more, plus 23 pictures.
Split Enz Topics
Related searchesferdinand berthier
van morrison influence