- Spoliarium, The Opera: A closer look into the Parisian life of Juan Luna
- October is Filipino American History Month and fittingly enough, there were many community events to choose from.
- Free admission to National Museum for all 'Juanas' this month
- Aside from the usual exhibitions such as the Spoliarium by Juan Luna, visitors can view BenCab's women-centric Larawan and Sabel series at the National Museum of Fine Arts (Old Legislative Building in Manila). His retrospective exhibition, Appropriated ...
- Wedding planning: 5 tips from newlyweds
- He was planning on popping the question in front of Juan Luna's Spoliarium. Unfortunately, the museum was not in operation that afternoon due to a power shortage in the area. Despite the disappointment, Mark didn't lose his composure, and immediately ...
- Philippine deforestation: A national Spoliarium
- “…the Philippines is nothing more than a real Spoliarium with all its horrors.” Graciano Lopez Jaena (1884).
- 'Spoliarium Family' is most popular YouScoop submission for 2012
- In July, the art-loving Queddeng family paid the National Museum in Manila a visit and was inspired enough by Juan Luna's 1884 masterpiece, The Spoliarium, to render their own version. Their photo was voted the best YouScoop submission for 2012, based ...
Spoliarium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spoliarium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslist of supermarkets korea
treaty of neuberg
werner erhard landmark education era
mountain passes of california
boost mobile sponsorships