A selection of articles related to sponge.
Original articles from our library related to the Sponge. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sponge.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Sponge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sponge books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SAVE $1.00 on any ONE Scotch-Briteо Scrub Sponge 3-Pack
- Rate and review products at Scotch-Brite.com. MANUFACTURER'S COUPON | EXPIRATION 9/30/11.
- Prevention of Retained Sponges and Towels Following Surgery
- Identify risk factors for incorrect sponge and towel counts. 2. Describe complications that can occur from retained sponges and towels.
- Sponge. How the sponge works: The Today® Sponge is a small, one-size, disposable (single use), over-the-counter method of birth control for women.
- Calcarea – calcareous sponges Demospongiae – contains 90% of sponge species. ORDER: FAMILY: Sponges are the most primitive multi-cellular animals.
Suggested News Resources
- Somewhere between the magic sponge and sports science lies common sense
- The current situation whereby either you cannot get on the training field because of an over-reliance on data or the manager still believes in the magic sponge as a fix‑all solution is far too polarised.
- National sponge cake day
- Today's food holiday is worth absorbing - August 23 is National Sponge Cake Day! Whipping up a storm of egg whites produces this lighter-than-air cake that will have you singing the Hallelujah chorus.
- India largest producers of sponge iron
- Mr Beni Prasad Verma minister of steel has said that as per ranking by the World Steel Association during 2010, India is the largest producer of sponge iron and 4th largest producer of crude steel in the world.
- It begins with a girl: The Sponge Tree
- At Ta Prohm Temple, Sopanha pauses to tell us about the Sponge Tree. A soft wood that would not be used for timber. The roots of the tree curl up from the ground and wrap around the temple in a snake like fashion.
- James Webb Space Telescope and Space Launch System: Dueling Giant Money Sponges
- So, we have one giant money sponge (JWST) already sucking up dollars with yet another money sponge (SLS) on the drawing board.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sponge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sponges are animals of the phylum Porifera Their bodies consist of jelly-like mesohyl sandwiched between two thin layers of cells.
- Birth Control Sponge
- Planned Parenthood has been providing trusted health care for nearly 100 years. Learn about the birth control sponge (Today Sponge).
- Sponge - Children's Language School in Seattle, Bellevue
- Sponge offers immersion language classes in Spanish, Mandarin, French and Japanese for young children and their caregivers.