A selection of articles related to sports injuries.
Original articles from our library related to the Sports Injuries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sports Injuries.
- Arnica montana
- Arnica is a famous first aid remedy. It does great work in cases of traumas, damage or injuries, whether they are physical or mental/emotional, whether it occurred recently or years ago. What is the healing factor of Arnica? On the physical plane it cures...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Astrological Emphasis: Aries, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: March, 21st- April, 20th. This article applies to Arians during 2001. General Aries is the first sign of the zodiac; it is a sign of fire, and according to the archetype represents a seed, which is starting to sprout....
Astrology >> Ares
Sports Injuries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sports Injuries books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SPORTS INJURIES
- leading causes of child injury and steps you can take to protect the children you love. Protect the ones you love. SPORTS INJURIES.
- What Are Sports Injuries?
- What Are Sports Injuries? “Sports injuries” are injuries that happen when playing sports or exercising. There are two kinds of sports injuries: acute and chronic.
- Baby Boomer Sports Injuries
- Sports-related injuries among those ages 35 to 54 -- today's baby boomers -- increased more than 365000 sports injuries to persons of these ages in 1998.
- CRPS/RSD and Sports Injuries:
- CRPS/RSD and. Sports Injuries: Prevention is the. Name of the Game.
- SPORTS INJURY Participation of children, especially girls, in
- injuries. The risk of physical injury is inherent in sports participation.
Suggested News Resources
- Tips to protect your child from sports injuries
- Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Five ways to prevent sports injuries
- Many sports injuries may appear to be unavoidable, but there are some things athletes can do to help reduce their chances of being injured while playing sports.
- Avoid Sports Injuries This School Year
- Heading into the new school year, parents have plenty of concerns about their kids. Getting hurt on the playing field might be on top of the list for many. But some injuries may be avoidable says Advocate Condell Medical Center-affiliated Dr.
- Artist gets under the skin of sports injuries
- Artist Raphaelle Fieldhouse got out her paints to reveal just where and how the bodies of players such as Ryan Hall of the Leeds Rhinos, could be damaged by the high-impact sport. She concentrated on his knee, ankle, and shoulder.
- This year's game plan: avoid sports injuries
- More than 3.5 million kids 14 and under are treated for sports injuries each year, according to the American College of Emergency Physicians.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sports Injuries: MedlinePlus
- Links to sites including diagnosis, symptoms, prevention, rehabilitation specific conditions and recent articles.
- The Virtual Sports Injury Clinic - Sports Injuries, symptoms
- The Virtual Sports Injury Clinic provides free information on 100's of sports injuries and subscription only content on rehabilitation and massage videos.
- Sports Injuries
- Sports injuries information.
- Sports injury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sports injuries are injuries that occur to athletes participating in sporting events.
Sports Injuries Topics
Related searcheslist of disney characters f
digital-to-analog converter dac types
dreamcast guns dcx blaster