A selection of articles related to sports injuries.
Original articles from our library related to the Sports Injuries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sports Injuries.
- Arnica montana
- Arnica is a famous first aid remedy. It does great work in cases of traumas, damage or injuries, whether they are physical or mental/emotional, whether it occurred recently or years ago. What is the healing factor of Arnica? On the physical plane it cures...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Sports Injuries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sports Injuries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- OJ Mayo and 10 other strange Milwaukee sports injuries
- It's also not the first time something like this has happened Wisconsin sports nuts. In fact, strange sports injuries aren't an unfamiliar occurrence in Milwaukee sports.
- Basketball, not football, leads to more high school sports injuries
- Not all sports and injuries are created equally, though. Contact-heavy sports, such as soccer and football, get the lion's share of news coverage given the substantial, and often long-term, effects of repeated concussions.
- How to Avoid the 10 Most Common Sports Injuries
- Common in skiing and almost any contact sport, this injury happens when impact from the side forces the knee inwards and the foot outwards, causing the ligament to rupture. Patients often describe hearing a pop and the knee swelling immediately.
- Turning children into couch potatoes is not a cure for sports injuries
- Decreasing the risk of injury in any sport is clearly important.
- App helps diagnose sports injuries from sidelines
- Developed by the Cleveland Clinic, Sideline Guidelines, is a pocket reference of common athletic injuries that one East Texas doctor expects will catch-on. Sports medicine specialist Dr.
Sports Injuries Topics
Related searchesspanking benches
regine velasquez voice
london borough of barnet demographics