A selection of articles related to spring.
Original articles from our library related to the Spring. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spring.
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Spring is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spring books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Spring Framework - Reference Documentation
- The Spring Framework - Reference Documentation. Version What's new in Spring 2.0 and 2.
- Spring Security - Reference Documentation
- Spring Security. 3.0.
- Spring Spring
- Spring. N ew sight words: has. An Em ergent Reader from www.
- SILENT SPRING
- SILENT. Pesticide Use and Endangered Species. SPRING.
Suggested News Resources
- Google Spring Cleaning Includes Aardvark, Sidewiki, Fast Flip
- Google Sept. 2 said it was winding down several more software products, including its Aardvark purchase, Sidewiki, Fast Flip, Google Pack, Google Desktop and more. Goodbye, Aardvark, Sidewiki and Fast Flip, we hardly used ye.
- Events, week of Sept. 4
- 6 pm Spring Hill Branch/Harold G. Zopp Memorial Library, 9220 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. (352) 683-3151.
- 3 NYers accused of cheating man of $3M jackpot
- AP SPRING VALLEY, NY — Authorities say three men cheated an immigrant worker out of a $3 million lottery jackpot by convincing him he'd be deported if he claimed the winnings.
- Man Wins $3 Million Lottery but Is Tricked Out of Prize
- 3, a man walked into N&K Quick Pick in the Rockland County village of Spring Valley and purchased a $10 scratch-off instant lottery ticket. It was a $3 million winner, but it turned out to be anything but instant.
- Canberra Cup hopes to spring into action
- Spring is a special time in Canberra, with Floriade - the country's biggest flower festival - opening on September 17, but not before greyhound racing's Canberra Cup is decided.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to the home of Spring, the leading platform to build and run enterprise Java applications.
- Spring (season) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Spring is one of the four temperate seasons, the transition period between winter and summer.
- The Spring Project
- Jan 8, 2011 Welcome to the Spring project website!
- Shop Call it Spring Shoes, Boots, Sandals, Handbags and
- Latest collection of shoes, boots, sandals, handbags and accessories. Find a wide variety of styles and sizes for men and women at CallItSpring.com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.