- Spryfield stabbing leads to 2nd-degree murder charge
- A 26-year-old man who was found dead in a Spryfield apartment building was stabbed and another man is now facing a murder charge, say Halifax Regional Police. Police have identified the victim as Blaine Gordon Clothier of Halifax. Police were called to ...
- Rash of break-ins have police on alert in Spryfield and Cowie Hill
- A dozen break-and-enters in a month have police asking residents in and around Spryfield and Cowie Hill to keep an eye out. Halifax Regional Police Const.
- Do Crew will help with spring cleaning on March 11
- We're going to help the YWCA by cleaning its learning kitchen and child care centre at its Spryfield location. It's the sort of deep cleaning that is hard for the regular staff and volunteers to get done while they are running their programs.
- 'What if someone has defrauded us?': Spryfield man concerned about mail
- A Spryfield man is expressing concern and warning people about mail being stolen from his community mailbox after the lock broke and his mail delivery continued. David Clarke said his trouble began Feb. 11, when he struggled to open his frozen mailbox ...
- Matthew Munroe's 1st-degree murder conviction upheld in Hatcher shooting
- A 23-year-old Halifax man has failed in his bid to get his first-degree murder conviction overturned. Matthew Munroe was convicted in the December 2010 shooting death of Brandon Hatcher in Spryfield. Hatcher was killed in a gun battle with three men, ...
Spryfield is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spryfield books and related discussion.