A selection of articles related to spurious.
Original articles from our library related to the Spurious. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spurious.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Spurious is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spurious books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 'Touchdown' PCR to circumvent spurious priming during gene
- appearance of spurious smaller bands in the product spectrum.
- Measuring Spurious Free Dynamic Range in a D/A Converter
- Spurious Free Dynamic Range is the usable dynamic range of a DAC before spurious noise interferes or distorts the fun- damental signal.
- Substandard/Spurious/Falsely-Labelled/ Falsified/Counterfeit
- SIXTY-FOURTH WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY. A64/16. Provisional agenda item 13.
- SPURIOUS MODES Introduction
- Often called an "unwanted response", spurious modes are an unwanted mode of pictorial example of one spurious mode is shown in Figure 1 below.
Suggested News Resources
- Key, Goff dismiss 'spurious' Hager book
- "So whether they're true or not is a completely different issue, but he makes a lot of spurious claims and never generally backs it up." Labour leader Phil Goff said he would not be surprised if intelligence officers were not at the Bamiyan base.
- The spurious attacks on Judge Mogoeng
- In my view, imputing an anti-gay stereotype to Justice Mogoeng on the basis of 3 cases involving female victims and one case involving a male victim is simply unjustified and spurious.
- Inspection reports: the stonewalling must stop
- This has to stop After holding out for months for patently spurious reasons, Quebec's transport ministry recently said that inspection reports for the Mercier Bridge and other provincial infrastructure would be made public after all.
- Comparisons spurious and grubby
- But comparing Fisher's alleged misdemeanours with the array of accusations being thrown at Thomson - and the appearance of a cover-up that followed - is spurious if not grubby.
- Two arrested for selling spurious drugs
- PTI | 10:08 PM,Aug 26,2011 New Delhi, Aug 26 (PTI) Delhi Police today claimed to have smashed a gang selling spurious medicines with the arrest of two persons and recovery of drugs worth over Rs 1.37 crore.Police said 26.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spurious | Define Spurious at Dictionary.com
- Spurious definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Spurious - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- outwardly similar or corresponding to something without having its genuine qualities : false <the spurious eminence of the pop celebrity>. 3.
- Links to reviews of Spurious listed on the left (scroll down). Read me at Twitter 48 reviews of Spurious at the Guardian Not the Booker website.
- spurious - definition of spurious by the Free Online Dictionary
- Lacking authenticity or validity in essence or origin; not genuine; false. 2. Of illegitimate birth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesqvc operations
the name of the rose
sydney swans best and fairest
femme fatale mythology
david noble york university