- New snake species highlights how little we know about biodiversity in under
- New species of rock-dwelling Hemidactylus(Squamata: Gekkonidae) from Gujarat, India. J Herpetol 43: 385–393. doi: 10.
- Solving an Undersea Mystery With CT Scans
- For their microCT experiment, Landschoff and Charles Griffiths, a zoology professor at the University of Cape Town, chose two brittle-star species native to South Africa.
- Worm Lizard Squirmed About Primordial Texas Landscape
- Technically, it's not even a lizard, but an amphisbaenid, which is a suborder of Squamata, an order that also houses snakes and lizards. This creature is the only extant amphisbaenid native to North America. But recently, researchers from the Univ.
- Globally distributed Xyleborus species reveal recurrent intercontinental
- Cryptic lineages and diversification of an endemic anole lizard (squamata, dactyloidae) of the cerrado hotspot. Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2016;94(Part A):279–89.
- Social News 21/2
- The provincial authorities also detected some species belonging to primates, testudines and squamata and recommended them be added to the list of rare animals that need prioritised protection.
Squamata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Squamata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdiode logic gates
geography of turkmenistan resources
alfred delp quotes
airedale terrier temperament
abraham joshua heschel quotes
caterpillar d9 israel