A selection of articles related to square number.
Original articles from our library related to the Square Number. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Square Number.
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Square Number is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Square Number books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Algebra: Square Numbers
- What are the next 3 numbers in the sequence? 25, 36, 49. 4.
- Triangular and Square Numbers
- Triangular and Square Numbers. October 17, 2010. 1.
- Square Numbers
- Square Numbers. To square a number, we multiply it by itself. eg.
- Number Squares - Cleave Books
- Square numbers are: 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81, 100, . . .
Suggested News Resources
- LinkedIn - its just driving me conkers
- At his upcoming birthday, Mike's age will be the product of two prime numbers and a square number. How old will Mike be? Answers at the foot of page 60.
Suggested Web Resources
- Squares and Square Roots
- To square a number, just multiply it by itself . equals 16" (the little 2 says the number appears twice in multiplying) You can also square negative numbers.
- maths.com Square Numbers
- maths.com Square Numbers.
- Square Number -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- Square numbers can also be generated by taking the product of two consecutive even or odd numbers and adding 1.
- Square Root Calculator
- The Square Root Calculator will find the square root of the number you enter.