A selection of articles related to squint records.
Original articles from our library related to the Squint Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Squint Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Phases of the Moon: 1991 to 2000 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1991 Jan 7 18:36 00h01m Jan 15 23:50 A Jan 23 14:21 Jan 30 06:10 n Feb 6 13:53 Feb 14 17:32 Feb 21 22:58 Feb 28 18:24 Mar 8 10:34 Mar 16 08:12 Mar 23 06:03 Mar 30 07:17 Apr 7 06:47 Apr 14 19:39 Apr 21...
Astrology >> The Moon
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Phases of the Moon: 1981 to 1990 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1981 Jan 6 07:23 Jan 13 10:10 Jan 20 07:39 n Jan 28 04:19 00h01m Feb 4 22:14 A Feb 11 17:49 Feb 18 22:58 Feb 27 01:16 Mar 6 10:32 Mar 13 01:51 Mar 20 15:22 Mar 28 19:36 Apr 4 20:20 Apr 11 11:11 Apr 19...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- How and Why Does Subliminal Influence Work?
- We have an intuitive view of perception that is simple and compelling. We assume that energy from our environment tickles our sensory organs, which then just deliver it as images to the brain. The objects exist out in reality, so we see them. Then we think...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Squint Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Squint Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Preservation Strategies for Electronic Records: Where We Are Now
- Electronic Records: Where We. Are Now—Obliquity and Squint? Michèle V.
- STRABISMUS, ANISOMETROPIA, AND AMBLYOPIA*
- comparisons were made between groups of (a) squinting and (b) non- squinting anisometropes. Material and Methods.
- case too. Cliniical Findings by Vector-E.O.
- Intractable Diplopia After Strabismus Surgery in Adults
- without diplopia undergoing surgery for constant stra- bismus. Results: Medical records of 424 adult patients under- going strabismus surgery were studied.
- Her Majesty's Armed Forces Application Form Guidance Notes
- Squint surgery in the previous six months. . work with children or vulnerable adults) to undergo suitability checks by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Suggested News Resources
- Lost LP Treasure Hunt
- For example, I recently found a vinyl copy of the fabulous first album by Boston's Jennifer Trynin — called Cockamamie – put out on an obscure subsidiary of Warner Brothers Records called Squint Records.
Suggested Web Resources
- Squint Entertainment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Squint Entertainment was a record label owned by Word Entertainment, started in 1997 and run by musician and songwriter Steve Taylor.
- The Omnilist of Christian Music
- Squinterland: Home of Squint Records, featuring Sixpence None the Richer, Burlap to Cashmere, Chevelle and Waterdeep.
- Steve Taylor - On The Fritz
- Jun 1, 2006 Record companies have too much power and artists get treated like indentured servants.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.