A selection of articles related to squint records.
Original articles from our library related to the Squint Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Squint Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- How and Why Does Subliminal Influence Work?
- We have an intuitive view of perception that is simple and compelling. We assume that energy from our environment tickles our sensory organs, which then just deliver it as images to the brain. The objects exist out in reality, so we see them. Then we think...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Phases of the Moon: 1971 to 1980 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1971 Jan 4 04:55 Jan 11 13:19 Jan 19 18:08 00h01m Jan 26 22:54 Feb 2 14:30 Feb 10 07:40 t Feb 18 12:13 Feb 25 09:48 P Mar 4 02:01 Mar 12 02:32 Mar 20 02:29 Mar 26 19:23 Apr 2 15:45 Apr 10 20:10 Apr 18...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Phases of the Moon: 1961 to 1970 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1961 Jan 1 23:06 Jan 10 03:02 00h01m Jan 16 21:30 Jan 23 16:13 Jan 31 18:46 Feb 8 16:49 Feb 15 08:11 T Feb 22 08:34 Mar 2 13:35 p Mar 10 02:56 Mar 16 18:52 Mar 24 02:48 Apr 1 05:48 Apr 8 10:15 Apr 15...
Astrology >> The Moon
Squint Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Squint Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Preservation Strategies for Electronic Records: Where We Are Now
- Electronic Records: Where We. Are Now—Obliquity and Squint? Michèle V.
- STRABISMUS, ANISOMETROPIA, AND AMBLYOPIA*
- comparisons were made between groups of (a) squinting and (b) non- squinting anisometropes. Material and Methods.
- case too. Cliniical Findings by Vector-E.O.
- Intractable Diplopia After Strabismus Surgery in Adults
- without diplopia undergoing surgery for constant stra- bismus. Results: Medical records of 424 adult patients under- going strabismus surgery were studied.
- Her Majesty's Armed Forces Application Form Guidance Notes
- Squint surgery in the previous six months. . work with children or vulnerable adults) to undergo suitability checks by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Suggested News Resources
- Lost LP Treasure Hunt
- For example, I recently found a vinyl copy of the fabulous first album by Boston's Jennifer Trynin — called Cockamamie – put out on an obscure subsidiary of Warner Brothers Records called Squint Records.
Suggested Web Resources
- Squint Entertainment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Squint Entertainment was a record label owned by Word Entertainment, started in 1997 and run by musician and songwriter Steve Taylor.
- The Omnilist of Christian Music
- Squinterland: Home of Squint Records, featuring Sixpence None the Richer, Burlap to Cashmere, Chevelle and Waterdeep.
- Steve Taylor - On The Fritz
- Jun 1, 2006 Record companies have too much power and artists get treated like indentured servants.