A selection of articles related to squint records.
Original articles from our library related to the Squint Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Squint Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Phases of the Moon: 1931 to 1940 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1931 Jan 4 13:15 Jan 11 05:10 00h00m Jan 18 18:36 Jan 27 00:05 Feb 3 00:26 Feb 9 16:10 Feb 17 13:11 Feb 25 16:41 Mar 4 10:36 Mar 11 05:15 Mar 19 07:51 Mar 27 05:03 Apr 2 20:05 t Apr 9 20:16 Apr 18 01:0...
Astrology >> The Moon
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Phases of the Moon: 1921 to 1930 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1921 Jan 1 04:35 00h00m Jan 9 05:26 Jan 17 06:30 Jan 23 23:07 Jan 30 20:02 Feb 8 00:36 Feb 15 18:52 Feb 22 09:32 Mar 1 14:02 Mar 9 18:09 Mar 17 03:48 Mar 23 20:18 Mar 31 09:13 Apr 8 09:06 A Apr 15 10:1...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What do my dreams mean I can see the furture in my dreams?
- Prophetic Dreams in Ancient Times Dreams have fascinated man since the dawn of time, and many records have been found showing accounts of dreams and the role they played in ancient time. Many thought that dreams were a way to keep in close contact with the...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Phases of the Moon: 1911 to 1920 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1911 Jan 8 06:19 Jan 14 22:25 Jan 22 06:21 00h00m Jan 30 09:45 Feb 6 15:27 Feb 13 10:37 Feb 21 03:44 Mar 1 00:32 Mar 7 23:01 Mar 14 23:58 Mar 23 00:27 Mar 30 12:38 Apr 6 05:55 Apr 13 14:36 Apr 21 18:36...
Astrology >> The Moon
Squint Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Squint Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Preservation Strategies for Electronic Records: Where We Are Now
- Electronic Records: Where We. Are Now—Obliquity and Squint? Michèle V.
- STRABISMUS, ANISOMETROPIA, AND AMBLYOPIA*
- comparisons were made between groups of (a) squinting and (b) non- squinting anisometropes. Material and Methods.
- case too. Cliniical Findings by Vector-E.O.
- Intractable Diplopia After Strabismus Surgery in Adults
- without diplopia undergoing surgery for constant stra- bismus. Results: Medical records of 424 adult patients under- going strabismus surgery were studied.
- Her Majesty's Armed Forces Application Form Guidance Notes
- Squint surgery in the previous six months. . work with children or vulnerable adults) to undergo suitability checks by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Suggested News Resources
- Lost LP Treasure Hunt
- For example, I recently found a vinyl copy of the fabulous first album by Boston's Jennifer Trynin — called Cockamamie – put out on an obscure subsidiary of Warner Brothers Records called Squint Records.
Suggested Web Resources
- Squint Entertainment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Squint Entertainment was a record label owned by Word Entertainment, started in 1997 and run by musician and songwriter Steve Taylor.
- The Omnilist of Christian Music
- Squinterland: Home of Squint Records, featuring Sixpence None the Richer, Burlap to Cashmere, Chevelle and Waterdeep.
- Steve Taylor - On The Fritz
- Jun 1, 2006 Record companies have too much power and artists get treated like indentured servants.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.