A selection of articles related to squint records.
Original articles from our library related to the Squint Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Squint Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Phases of the Moon: 2001 to 2010 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 2001 Jan 2 22:32 Jan 9 20:25 t Jan 16 12:36 00h01m Jan 24 13:08 Feb 1 14:02 Feb 8 07:12 Feb 15 03:25 Feb 23 08:22 Mar 3 02:03 Mar 9 17:23 Mar 16 20:47 Mar 25 01:23 Apr 1 10:49 Apr 8 03:22 Apr 15 15:32...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Phases of the Moon: 1901 to 1910 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1901 Jan 5 00:12 Jan 12 20:39 00h00m Jan 20 14:35 Jan 27 09:51 Feb 3 15:28 Feb 11 18:12 Feb 19 02:44 Feb 25 18:37 Mar 5 08:02 Mar 13 13:06 Mar 20 12:53 Mar 27 04:38 Apr 4 01:19 Apr 12 03:57 Apr 18 21:3...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Phases of the Moon: 2011 to 2020 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 2011 Jan 4 09:03 P Jan 12 11:32 Jan 19 21:22 Jan 26 12:58 00h01m Feb 3 02:31 Feb 11 07:19 Feb 18 08:36 Feb 24 23:27 Mar 4 20:46 Mar 12 23:45 Mar 19 18:10 Mar 26 12:07 Apr 3 14:32 Apr 11 12:04 Apr 18...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
Squint Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Squint Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Preservation Strategies for Electronic Records: Where We Are Now
- Electronic Records: Where We. Are Now—Obliquity and Squint? Michèle V.
- STRABISMUS, ANISOMETROPIA, AND AMBLYOPIA*
- comparisons were made between groups of (a) squinting and (b) non- squinting anisometropes. Material and Methods.
- case too. Cliniical Findings by Vector-E.O.
- Intractable Diplopia After Strabismus Surgery in Adults
- without diplopia undergoing surgery for constant stra- bismus. Results: Medical records of 424 adult patients under- going strabismus surgery were studied.
- Her Majesty's Armed Forces Application Form Guidance Notes
- Squint surgery in the previous six months. . work with children or vulnerable adults) to undergo suitability checks by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Suggested News Resources
- Lost LP Treasure Hunt
- For example, I recently found a vinyl copy of the fabulous first album by Boston's Jennifer Trynin — called Cockamamie – put out on an obscure subsidiary of Warner Brothers Records called Squint Records.
Suggested Web Resources
- Squint Entertainment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Squint Entertainment was a record label owned by Word Entertainment, started in 1997 and run by musician and songwriter Steve Taylor.
- The Omnilist of Christian Music
- Squinterland: Home of Squint Records, featuring Sixpence None the Richer, Burlap to Cashmere, Chevelle and Waterdeep.
- Steve Taylor - On The Fritz
- Jun 1, 2006 Record companies have too much power and artists get treated like indentured servants.