- How To Compete With A Well-Funded Start-up
- By pointing to the following fantastic case study, I recently answered this question on Quora: "I have an idea for a start-up, but there's already a well-funded start-up with a related idea, what should I do?
- How to Choose a Business Mentor
- These days, everyone seems to be a startup mentor. Whether they have ever done a startup or not, whether they have ever raised money or not, they are ready to advise entrepreneurs. To those entrepreneurs looking for a mentor who can help you accelerate ...
- The Next Decade For Silicon Valley
- Amidst incessant talks of bubbles and baubles, it is clear that Silicon Valley is back. With a vengeance, no less. Innovation is back.
- How To Minimize Equity Dilution
- If you have managed to get past $100k in revenue, that tells me that you have some sense of who your customers are, why they are buying what you have to offer, and how to sell to this customer base.
Sramana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sramana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesspacecraft propulsion
operation yellow ribbon the operation
dream dictionary reptile