- Skt śrāvaka, lit., hearer, listener; akin to Skt śṛṇoti he hears — more at loud. Browse.
- Page 1 of 8 Advantages of Bodhicitta – Part 1 (lightly edited
- Apr 14, 1993 One will surpass in brilliance the sravakas and solitary realizers. d. One will become an object of highest respect and offering.
- The Tradition of the Lotus Sutra Faith in Japan
- only can attain Buddhahood, while SrAvakas can never attain it.
- Śrāvaka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shravaka or Śrāvaka (Sanskrit) or Sāvaka (Pāli) means "hearer" or, more generally, "disciple". This term is used by both Buddhists and Jains.
- Flickr: FraEmmePhoto's Photostream
- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world.
Sravakas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sravakas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchescoptic calendar the date of easter
south pacific musical plot
monkichi sanrio character
fort dix new jersey history
sikhism primary beliefs and principles uphold moral values
eye examination health assessment