A selection of articles related to sravana guru.
Original articles from our library related to the Sravana Guru. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sravana Guru.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Sravana Guru is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sravana Guru books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Q&A Between Guru and Disciple
- Disciple: -. Then, how will the jiva (embodied self) achieve mukti (liberation)? Guru:-.
- No. 28/67/
- Vaisakha 27. Tuesday. 1.
- 2011 Holiday List
- 08. Independence Day. August.
- LIST OF GOVERNMENT OF INDIA GAZZETED HOLIDAYS DURING
- Sravana. 24,. 1933.
- IN PERSON SIDDHA MARUTHUVA ARIGNAR(BACHELOR OF
- 33 33 8 60031613 PRASANNA SARAVANA GURU S. M Aug 2008. 34 34 9 60031614 RUKMANI R.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Sarasvata Parampara and the Caste-Brahmana Guru | Sri
- Jan 8, 2003 Ei sankhyadhrta 'guru' sabdetita tahara vicare sravana-guru, va bhajana-siksa- gurui udista.
- Original Guru is Nityananda - Guru is Nityananda
- There is also mention of the Sravana Guru in the commentaries of Ananta Das Pandit in Madhurya Kadambini.
- Saravana Guru profiles | LinkedIn
- View the profiles of professionals named Saravana Guru on LinkedIn.
- Saravana Guru Balraj | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Saravana Guru Balraj and others you may know.
- Saravana Guru | Facebook
- Saravana Guru is on Facebook.