- 'Sravanam' helps children find their voice
- Having successfully mainstreamed some children who joined the Sravanam sub-centre at Sankar Foundation Eye Hospital, the sub-centre is now exploring ways of reaching out to more differently abled children. “We started with 24 children and now have 37, ...
- 'Identifying hearing deficiency early vital'
- Having learnt from newspapers about the Sravanam centre, she put Divya into the school. “On my part I tried hard to raise her curiosity, interest, and abilities by supplementing the efforts at the centre.
- Sravanam staff wait for facilities from TTD
- Sravanam teachers feeding the children in the campus in Tirupati on Wednesday. (Photo: DECCAN CHRONICLE). Tirupati: The teaching staff of Sravanam project who have been rendering yeoman services to differently abled children read and hear are ...
- 'Sravanam' will be expanded further, says TTD EO
- The prestigious 'Sravanam' project launched by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) in the year 2006 for the benefit of the aurally-challenged infants is all set to be expanded further. Executive Officer D. Sambasiva Rao, who inspected the Sravanam ...
- Ugadi Panchanga Sravanam 2015 Manmadha Nama Samvatsara Rasi Phalalu
- Ugadi Panchanga Sravanam 2015 Manmadha Nama Samvatsara Raasi Phalalu 2015-16: Sri Manmadha Nama Samvatsaram is 2015-2016 year in Hindu calendar (Panchangam). Chandramana Manmadha Nama Samvatsaram begins on March 21 and ...
Sravanam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sravanam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesglider classes of glider
sun yat-sen memorial hall interior
holy innocents day
knife types of knives