Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa
A selection of articles related to sri ramakrishna paramahansa.
Original articles from our library related to the Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa.
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- When Touring Dakshin Kolkata
- Ramakrishna Mission Institute: A prestigious library housing books written mainly by Swami Vivekananda and Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa. National Library of India: One of the oldest and reputed libraries of the country. Alipore Zoo: Appealing to both the ...
- Kerala teacher on a 10-day tapasya, for his 10th grade students' exams
- Taking the 'guru-shishya' relations to a new height, Venu is inspired by Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa's 151-hour fast without even a drop of water to drink.
- Sri Ramakrishna's birth anniversary
- The 181st birth anniversary celebrations of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa will be held at the Ramakrishna Mission Ashram on fort premises on Thursday. In a release issued here on Tuesday, ashram secretary Swami Atmapranananda said that the ...
- Centenary celebrations of Prabudha Keralam begins
- The NSS president was inaugurating the centenary celebrations of Prabudha Keralam journal of the Sri Ramakrishna Mission at a function held at the Town Hall in Pathanamthitta on Sunday. He said the gospel of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa taught us to ...