Srimad Bhagavata Purana
A selection of articles related to srimad bhagavata purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Srimad Bhagavata Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Srimad Bhagavata Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Srimad Bhagavata Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Srimad Bhagavata Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dundukaari's liberation
- The story of Dundukaari illustrates the greatness of the Bhagavata Purana, which talks of Lord Krishna's childhood. Atmadeva was a scholar and an upright ... Brahma advised the recitation of Srimad Bhagavatam for seven days.
- Kali Yuga in the Eye of Wisdom
- This story is from the Padma Purana, talking about the glory of Srimad Bhagavatam. Bhakti says she was born in Dravida Desha—Tamil Nadu. She grew up in Karnataka and spent some time in Maharashtra.
- Dancers regale Bhubaneswar audience
- The performance was based on a popular episode adapted from 'Srimad Bhagavatam' by Nityananda Misra with music by Laxmikant Palit. The ballet ... "In 'Vinayaka Smaranam', we show the 12 avatars of Lord Ganesha, based on 'Narada Purana'.
- Greatness of Srimad Bhagavatam
- The date of king Pareekshit's death became known to him, and he wanted to spend the remaining seven days of his life listening to the Bhagavata Purana, which Sage Suka narrated to him. When Suka was about to begin his narration, the celestials appeared ...
- Images from the Bhagavata Purana
- So eminent is its position among the 18 maha–puranas, in fact, that it is almost always spoken of as the Shrimad Bhagavata. And the popular saying is that “just as the Ganga is the foremost and the holiest among rivers…just as the holy place Kashi is ...
Srimad Bhagavata Purana Topics
Related searcheshistory of samoa
dara greece historical population
concord california history
poodle corded poodle
daniel olorunfemi fagunwa
damping differential equation