- A passage to infinity: The untold story of Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Matthew Brown's film, The Man Who Knew Infinity, is an account of the unlikely friendship between two mathematicians, GH Hardy and Srinivasa Ramanujan. Beyond the biopic, this is the story of a little boy from Kumbakonam and his struggle to prove his ...
- TIFF: 'The Man Who Knew Infinity' - The Genius of Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Perhaps after The Man Who Knew Infinity makes its way to theaters, Srinivasa Ramanujan will take his place next to them where he deserves.
- Srinivasa Ramanujan's 128th birth anniversary: Some facts on the genius
- Srinivasa Ramanujan Iyengar was born on December 22, 1887. The day is also celebrated as National Mathematics Day to mark the birth anniversary of this Mathematics' genius, Srinivasa Ramanujan. The credit for all the development in the 20th century ...
- 'The Man Who Knew Infinity Trailer
- What's more exciting than mathematical theories? The Man Who Knew Infinity isn't so much about equations and theories, but the film does focus on one of 20th century's most notable mathematicians, Srinivasa Ramanujan. Dev Patel (The Newsroom) stars in ...
- The Man Who Knew Infinity trailer = Slumdog + Good Will Hunting
- Despite having no formal training, Srinivasa Ramanujan proved himself to be a brilliant thinker in the field of advanced mathematics in the early 20th century.
Srinivasa Ramanujan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Srinivasa Ramanujan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Srinivasa Ramanujan Topics
Related searchesclass struggle literature
the manchester regiment
rubber bridge tactics
happy tree friends voice talents