Srivijaya Golden Age
A selection of articles related to srivijaya golden age.
Original articles from our library related to the Srivijaya Golden Age. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Srivijaya Golden Age.
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Golden Seal: Correspondences
- Hydrastis canadensis Folk Names: Eye Balm, Eye Root, Ground Rasberry, Indian Dye, Indian Paint, Jaundice Root, Orange Root, Tumeric Root, Warnera, Wild Curcurma, Yellow Puccoon, Yellow Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Money,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Srivijaya Golden Age is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Srivijaya Golden Age books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New light on a gloried past
- There are 111 Buddhist sculptures on display spanning 10,000 years, ranging from pre-history through the Dvaravati, Srivijaya, Lopburi, Lanna, Sukhothai and Ayutthaya periods to the early Rattanakosin.
- 43 authors lauded at Golden Point Award
- This year's Golden Point Award, Singapore's biennial creative writing competition for short stories and poetry by emerging writers, received a record 778 entries, the highest since it began in 1993.
- The unsung Malay history
- Established in the seventh century AD by a Hindu Malay Maharaja, Dapunta Hyang Sri Jayanasa erected the capital of Srivijaya in Palembang, situated almost equidistantly from the Strait of Malacca and the Strait of Sunda.
- Girls outshine boys in Dharmapuri
- U.M. Soundariya of Sri Vijaya Vidyalaya Matriculation Higher Secondary School, A.
- It's a Secret: My Time with Charles Sobhraj, the Bikini Killer
- The lawyer was a boneless-looking man of unguessable age, with dusky skin and Aryan features. He told me to leave my camera behind. We walked over to the court, through the crowds, and up some stairs to a dim, boxy courtroom.