- Sruti definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- The Classical Indian Just Intonation Tuning System
- with 22 SRUTI-s defining the 7 SWARA-s of Hindu Classical Music combining the three . scale of just intonation and the frequencies of subtle srutis.
- Swarasthanas and Rasas 22 Srutis and Rasas Jatis and Rasas
- C E A P T E R V. RASA AND SOUND. Dhvani.
- Śruti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Śruti (Sanskrit: श्रुति, IAST: śrúti, lit.
- It's 22 srutis - The Music Magazine
- It's 22 srutis.
- Derivation of the 22 Srutis
- number of SrutIs in an octave has arisen again. As Dinesh says, the. amount of confusion and controversy regarding the no.
- The 22 srutis
- Name of Sruti. Symbol. Freq.
Srutis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Srutis books and related discussion.