- How Safe Are 6% Dividend Yields At GlaxoSmithKline plc, SSE PLC & Jupiter Fund
- The utilities sector may still be a go-to destination for investors seeking abundant dividend flows. But I believe power suppliers like SSE (LSE: SSE) are finding themselves on increasingly-precarious footing as revenues pressures rise.
- OPETH To Play Biggest Headlining U.K. Show At London's SSE Wembley Arena
- Swedish progressive metallers OPETH will play a one-off U.K. show at London's SSE Wembley Arena this winter.
- Sse Plc (SSE) Given "Hold" Rating at Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank reaffirmed their hold rating on shares of Sse Plc (LON:SSE) in a research report released on Thursday morning, Analyst Ratings.Net reports. Deutsche Bank currently has a GBX 1,450 ($20.
- At a glance: Friday's SSE Airtricity League Premier Division
- After a disappointing 3-0 defeat to Dublin rival St Patrick's Athletic last time out, Bohemians will be hoping to get back to winning ways against newly promoted Wexford Youths.
- SSE secures £355m sale of Scottish wind farm
- The sale is part of a disposal programme of non-core assets announced by SSE two years ago, intended to raise funds to cut its debt pile by £1bn. The Clyde wind farm deal takes the energy group above that target.
Sse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sse books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesroman republican coinage
ego superego and id ego
freedom from religion foundation wins
elbow-joint synovial membrane
dream interpretation bull
intel 4004 technical specifications