A selection of articles related to st augustine.
Original articles from our library related to the St Augustine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on St Augustine.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
St Augustine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, St Augustine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- St. Augustine leaders, property owner clash over proposed hotel
- ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- A case involving property rights is bubbling up again in St.
- Officials meet to discuss upcoming fire season
- Those conditions were also a topic of discussion on Friday when Forest Service officials met with members of St. Johns County Fire Rescue and other agencies to look at the upcoming wildfire season.
- St. Augustine public records advocate arrested for trespassing outside high school
- Deputies with the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office arrested St. Augustine public records advocate Jeff Gray late Monday morning on a single charge of trespassing.
- City commissioners weigh parking and traffic solutions
- Parking and traffic were in focus again at St. Augustine's City Commission meeting on Monday, as residents, commissioners and others with a stake in the community voiced their concerns. Some complained about congestion and the number of events.
- Former St. Augustine commissioner arrested twice over th weekend
- After violating the terms of a conditional release Saturday, former St. Augustine City Commissioner Errol D. Jones was re-arrested and booked into the St.