St Briavels Gloucestershire
- The Case of the Severed Finger: Callow vs Heane, 1634
- In September 1634, members of the families of Heane and Callow were enjoying an evening's revelry in an alehouse in Brockweir, Gloucestershire.
- Bradley Wiggins and co may tackle Dean after area confirmed for Tour of Britain
- The talismanic cyclist's team has 'verbally committed' to Bennett and the race, for which the route will go via the Wye Valley at Brockweir, St Briavels, Blakeney, Soudley, Cinderford and Littledean before heading onto the A48 and Gloucester.
- Garden inspector: St Briavels, Gloucestershire
- NAME Alison and Tom Bulbeck. PLACE St Briavels, Gloucestershire. PROBLEM ONE Weeds have invaded barnyard.
- Wind turbine at St Briavels farm prepared for switch-on
- Final work is being carried out before a Gloucestershire community wind turbine starts generating power. The 500kW unit - enough to power some 1,000 homes - has been built by Resilient Energy at Great Dunkilns Farm, St Briavels.
St Briavels Gloucestershire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, St Briavels Gloucestershire books and related discussion.