- Army Again Turns to Depleted Uranium for New Weaponry
- From the earliest days of uranium processing, natural uranium was known as Tube Alloy (from “Tube Alloys”, a codename for the Manhattan Project), while enriched uranium was Oralloy (“Oak Ridge Alloy”) and the depleted remnant was known as Staballoy.
- Huntington and Portsmouth: Overlapping Metals
- What did Huntington have in common with Portsmouth, Ohio, Paducah, Ky., and Oak Ridge, Tennessee? During the 50s and early 60s a Huntington plant operated by the Atomic Energy Commission supplied materials and recycled materials from the gaseous ...
- Israel and Depleted Uranium
- To maximize the amount of kinetic energy released on the target, the penetrator must be made of a dense material, such as tungsten carbide or "DEPLETED URANIUM“ alloy (Staballoy).
- 20 bombes françaises par mois sur l'Afghanistan
- Selon nos informations, les avions de combat français en Afghanistan larguent en moyenne 20 bombes par mois, soit au total près de 150 depuis le mois d'avril. Le ministère de la Défense refuse de communiquer sur ce sujet, mais des informations sont ...
Staballoy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Staballoy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbattle of vicksburg
m-80 explosive more pictures
meaning of dreams about temple
unstressed vowel reduced vowels
dream dictionary king
bandipur national park history