A selection of articles related to stacte.
Original articles from our library related to the Stacte. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stacte.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And thou shalt make an altar to burn incense upon: of shittim wood shalt thou make it. 30:2 A cubit shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof; foursquare shall it be: and two cubits shall be the height thereof: the horns...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Stacte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stacte books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Oren Ambarchi
- Oren Ambarchi's Stacte Motors, is the most recent addition to the Western Vinyl portrait series.
- Spices, Myrrh, and Aloes
- aloe, balsam, calamus, cassia, cinnamon, frankincense, galbanum, labdanum, myrrh and stacte. In Ex.
- Lesson 7: The Golden Altar of Incense
- The incense was to be made of an equal part of four precious spices (stacte, onycha, galbanum and frankincense) and was considered holy.
- © Margaret Barker, 2004 Gold, frankincense and myrrh were the
- incense was blended from frankincense, stacte, onycha, and galbanum.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Stacte - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a sweet spice used by the ancient Jews in preparing incense. Origin of STACTE.
- Stacte - International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
- 1 day ago The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia is linked to the additional resources available on StudyLight.org.
- Bible Dictionary: Stacte
- Easton's Bible Dictionary. (Hebrews nataph), one of the components of the perfume which was offered on the golden altar (Exodus 30:34; R.V.
- stacte - definition of stacte by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- A sweet spice used by the ancient Jews in making incense.
Related searchesdream dictionary hair falling out
demographics of romania age structure
psylocke ultimate psylocke
dorothy dandridge a day at the races
auxiliary verb passive