- Barclays chiefs handed £9m in share awards as Staley slashes jobs and dividend
- Barclays has paid its top bankers almost £9m in shares, including an award worth £1.8m for new chief executive Jes Staley as he slashes jobs and pares back dividend payments. The bank has revealed that nine directors were this week awarded almost 5.
- Dawn Staley Emerging as New Face of Women's Basketball
- Columbia, S.C. (USA TODAY Sports) - It is just past 10 a.
- Staley SEC Coach of the Year, three Gamecocks on first team
- COLUMBIA, SC (WACH) - Dawn Staley and three of her players all grabbed AP SEC honors Tuesday. Staley was the conference's coach of the year, while sophomore A'ja Wilson was named SEC Player of the Year. Wilson was joined by teammates Tiffany ...
- Damani Staley, son of USC great Duce Staley, commits to Gamecocks
- Staley's father, Duce, was a standout at Airport High who went on to a successful college career at South Carolina and played 10 seasons in the NFL with the Philadelphia Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Barclays Would Consider Full Africa Unit Sale, Staley Says
- In his first 100 days in the job, Staley has already left his mark on Barclays, stepping back from almost a century of operations in Africa, closing offices from Moscow to Brazil and cutting thousands more staff from the investment bank.
Staley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Staley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheswall street personalities
bells palsy epidemiology