A selection of articles related to stammering.
Original articles from our library related to the Stammering. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stammering.
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Planet: Uranus Sign: Aquarius Uranus is the only planet with a divergent rotation axis; in astrology Uranus is connected with renewal, moderation, revolution, originality, progressivity. The god of heaven and cosmos Uranus granted man the divine flame (electri...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Stammering is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stammering books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SOME NOTES ON THE STAMMERING PROBLEM EARLY in my
- analysis will answer many questions with regard to stammering, but.
- Announcing 'Stammering Research'
- A Journal Published by the British Stammering Association. Editor understanding into the causes, treatment and understanding of stammering.
Suggested News Resources
- Nigeria: Stammering - More Than Just a Speech Disorder
- Stammering is perceived as being a speech disorder, but it is actually a much more complex condition. We all have the capacity to stammer if pushed far enough.
- Music Lives in Another Part of the Brain
- [From my post Stammering as an opportunity.] Maybe even people who don't stutter could take advantage of how the brain works in this way, for example gaining new perspectives on written words by singing them.
- Nigeria: Tenure Limitation for Political Office Holders
- Glancing through the gamut of public opinion on what is now 'The Nigerian Question', it is rather amusing that even those who should know better have been stammering and fanning embers of bigotry.
- Bol: Movie Review
- Amr Kashmiri never goes overboard even for a moment, a common tendency while playing an effeminate and stammering character. Atif Aslam doesn't get much scope but is decent in his part. Mahirah Khan Askari is charming.
Suggested Web Resources
- stammer - definition of stammer by the Free Online Dictionary
- v. stam·mered, stam·mer·ing, stam·mers. v.
- British Stammering Association - Homepage
- Your first point of contact for impartial information and support on stammering, also known as stuttering.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
cribbage card values
kundalini yoga history
ansari x prize contest rules