A selection of articles related to stamp act.
Original articles from our library related to the Stamp Act. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stamp Act.
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Stamp Act is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stamp Act books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Was the Stamp Act Fair?
- Lesson Objectives: • Students will examine British and Colonial perspectives on the Stamp Act. • Students will determine whether or not the act was fair.
- THE STAMP ACT CRISIS
- 1. The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens. CAUSES OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION.
- 1765 Stamp Act
- Historic Boycotts. 1765. Stamp Act.
Suggested News Resources
- Editorial: Stamp Act - Postal patrons want service that can't pay its way
- Pinehurst leaders have known for years that the 1934 post office in the village's historic district was living on borrowed time. But the forewarning counts for nothing now that The Day has arrived. Some residents are upset about the closing.
- IN RE PETITION OF KALAR
- She has received assistance under the Food Stamp Act since at least April 2006. In July 2006, the department conducted an inquiry into the petitioner's income and expenses for the purpose of calculating her food stamp benefits.
- Govt to make stamp duty Bill topical to avoid arbitration
- In a bid to prepare a Bill on amending the century-old Indian Stamp Act of 1899 more relevant, the government is putting provisions to check that states do not fix stamp duty rates arbitrarily.
- How the food-stamp program works
- By MIKE MACIAG, Erie Times-News The federal Food Stamp Act of 1964 established the food-stamp program, which the federal government funds and the states administer.
- Myanmar parliament to discuss submitted bills for adoption
- So far, bills submitted to the parliament are those related to revoking revenue law, amending Myanmar stamp act, commercial tax law, income tax law and office tax law.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stamp Act 1765 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Stamp Act of 1765 (short title Duties in American Colonies Act 1765; 5 George III, c.
- A Summary of the 1765 Stamp Act : The Colonial Williamsburg
- The Stamp Act was passed by the British Parliament on March 22, 1765.
- The Stamp Act
- The Stamp Act was Parliament's first serious attempt to assert governmental authority over the colonies.
- Stamp Act
- First direct British tax on American colonists. Instituted in November, 1765.
- Stamp Act
- As part of an effort to defray the burgeoning expense of running the empire, Parliament passed the Stamp Act in March 1765.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.