Stand Up Comedy Clichs
A selection of articles related to stand up comedy clichs.
Original articles from our library related to the Stand Up Comedy Clichs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stand Up Comedy Clichs.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded. 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand. 3:2 And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him. 3:3 And he saith unto the man which had the...
New Testament >> Mark
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. 6:4 And, ye fathers, provoke...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
Stand Up Comedy Clichs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stand Up Comedy Clichs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Love' proves that prestige comedies have become as cliche as anti-hero dramas
- On her comedy “Girls,” Lena Dunham plays Hannah Horvath, a character who seems designed to embody ever possible negative cliche about millenials in order to provoke extreme reactions from the people who like to stereotype them.
- Love Series Premiere Recap: The Ultimate Cliché
- Love is the ultimate cliché. I'm not talking about the new Netflix series created by Paul Rust, Lesley Arfin, and Judd Apatow, but rather the actual experience of love, something that has defined nearly the entirety of human existence.
- 'How to Be Single' punctures rom-com clichés to good effect
- The connection isn't kismet; "How to Be Single" is based on the 2008 novel by Liz Tuccillo, a former "Sex and the City" writer.
- Comedian Dan Klein's Hour of Standup Cliches is Hilarious
- Standup comedy is a popular but dated medium, so it's easy to question whether comic Dan Klein's concept of an entire hour mocking the foundations of standup is even novel. But oh God, it is. It is a hilarious and painful.