Stanford University Athletics
A selection of articles related to stanford university athletics.
Original articles from our library related to the Stanford University Athletics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stanford University Athletics.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Stanford University Athletics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stanford University Athletics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Still Dancing: Dawgs Upset #11 Stanford
- SEATTLE – March madness is alive and kicking at KeyArena as the Huskies upset No. 11 Stanford, 77-66, in the quarterfinal of the Pac-12 Tournament. Kelsey Plum scored 29 points to become Washington's all-time leading scorer and lead the Dawgs to the ...
- Stanford Athletics is showing its 'greener' side
- 26 (women), the university will also be engaged in a friendly competition with other colleges and universities to see which one can generate the least waste.
- 2016 Stanford Open House
- STANFORD, Calif. - The Stanford women's water polo team will be hosting an Open House on Sunday, April 10 for those interested in learning more about Stanford water polo, Stanford Athletics and Stanford University. The program is designed for 2018 and ...
- Courtesy: Stanford Athletics
- As accomplished for her country as she is for Stanford, McCall won her fourth gold medal representing the United States at the 2015 World University Games in Gwangju, South Korea in July.
- Vanessa Fraser. Photo by Spencer Allen/SportsImageWire.com
- Stanford's Aisling Cuffe was in the 17th position in the 3,000 meters – one spot out of qualifying – but benefitted from two pull-outs. No. 2 Wesley Frazier of North Carolina State is not competing and No.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Stanford University Athletics Topics