- Η χρυσή Ολυμπιονίκης που αποκαλύφθηκε ότι ήταν άντρας μετά τη δολοφονία της
- Η Stanisława Walasiewicz, όπως ήταν το πραγματικό της όνομα, γεννήθηκε στις 3 Απριλίου 1911 στην ανατολική Πολωνία. Όταν ήταν μόλις τριών ετών η οικογένειά της μετακόμισε στις Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες εξαιτίας των πολιτικών αναταραχών στην πατρίδα τους.
- Stanisława Walasiewicz, chi era costei (o costui)?
- Più emblematica ancora dell'impossibilità dello sport di chiudere entro categorie perentorie le diverse sfumature della diversità sessuale umana è la vicenda di Stanisława Walasiewicz.
- IOC set to ease guidelines on transgender athletes competing at Olympics in
- Poland's Stanislawa Walasiewicz, winner of the 100m at Los Angeles 1932 and later known as Stella Walsh, was discovered to have had partially developed male genitalia after her death in an armed robbery in 1980. Degrading gender tests were in ...
- Melbourne 1956 Olympic long jump champion dies
- She equalled her world record in the second round to win the Olympic gold medal, the first won by a Polish woman since the controversial Stanisława Walasiewicz had claimed victory in the 100 metres at Los Angeles in 1932. Elżbieta Krzesińska won the ...
- Petition Urges International Olympic Committee to Revoke Caitlyn Jenner's
- A petition posted to change.org is asking the International Olympic Committee to take back the gold medal Caitlyn Jenner won in the decathlon at the 1976 Montreal Olympic Games. "We congratulate Ms.
Stanislawa Walasiewicz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stanislawa Walasiewicz books and related discussion.