- I seem to be a constitutional Staphysagria as the definition on herbs2000 suits me to a T. Thanks.
- persistant chalazion cyst - ABC Homeopathy Forum
- i emailled a few weeks ago about a two year chalazion cyst. it was suggested that i take staphasygria 200ck for one month.
- tall penguin: March 2007
- To the homeopath, I needed some Lycopodium or some Staphasygria.
- Sugar Land Texas Famous People | RM.com ®
- starwick · leather. Discussion Forum. Staphasygria.
- Staphysagria - Homeopathy
- Fundamental facts about staphysagria, and its important role in homeopathy.
- Homeopathic Remedy - Staphysagria
- The homeopathic remedy Staphysagria is made into a tincture from the Stavesacre plant. The seeds are used.
Staphasygria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Staphasygria books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesanthony quinton
mona lisa title
two-body problem newtonian gravity