A selection of articles related to staphisagria.
Original articles from our library related to the Staphisagria. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Staphisagria.
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Staphisagria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Staphisagria books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- STAPHISAGRIA EVOLUTION
- STAPHISAGRIA EVOLUTION. PRESENTED BY. DR.
- Genetic diversity in Delphinium staphisagria (Ranunculaceae), a
- Abstract Delphinium staphisagria is an endemic annual Conservation biology 4 Delphinium staphisagria 4 subgenera Delphinium and Staphisagria (DC.
- Homöopathische Hausapotheke Einnahmehinweis: 3 Globuli in
- Mitternacht. Staphisagria C30. Blasenreizung; Operations- oder Rißwunden; Flöhe- oder.
Suggested News Resources
- Playing video games makes me sick
- Nelsons Travella, widely available at chemists, contains "a 6c homeopathic potency of apomorph, staphisagria, cocculus, theridion, petroleum, tabacum, nux vomica".
Suggested Web Resources
- Delphinium staphisagria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Delphinium staphisagria is a perennial plant of the family Ranunculaceae. This plant is also known as Lice-Bane or Stavesacre.
- STAPHISAGRIA - A Text-Book of Materia Medica. By Pr. Allen
- Staphisagria affects also the cerebrum, the digestive tract, and the skin, as shown by its pathogenesis. Characteristic symptoms. Mind.
- Staphisagria | RM.com ®
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescyclodextrin structure
ozone depletion ozone cycle overview
bromine notable characteristics
ulna the semilunar notch
climax figure of speech