A selection of articles related to staphisagria.
Original articles from our library related to the Staphisagria. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Staphisagria.
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Staphisagria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Staphisagria books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- STAPHISAGRIA EVOLUTION
- STAPHISAGRIA EVOLUTION. PRESENTED BY. DR.
- Genetic diversity in Delphinium staphisagria (Ranunculaceae), a
- Abstract Delphinium staphisagria is an endemic annual Conservation biology 4 Delphinium staphisagria 4 subgenera Delphinium and Staphisagria (DC.
- Homöopathische Hausapotheke Einnahmehinweis: 3 Globuli in
- Mitternacht. Staphisagria C30. Blasenreizung; Operations- oder Rißwunden; Flöhe- oder.
Suggested News Resources
- Playing video games makes me sick
- Nelsons Travella, widely available at chemists, contains "a 6c homeopathic potency of apomorph, staphisagria, cocculus, theridion, petroleum, tabacum, nux vomica".
Suggested Web Resources
- Delphinium staphisagria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Delphinium staphisagria is a perennial plant of the family Ranunculaceae. This plant is also known as Lice-Bane or Stavesacre.
- STAPHISAGRIA - A Text-Book of Materia Medica. By Pr. Allen
- Staphisagria affects also the cerebrum, the digestive tract, and the skin, as shown by its pathogenesis. Characteristic symptoms. Mind.
- Staphisagria | RM.com ®
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have...
Related searchesrobert kegan
dream analysis sign
hubert selby jr dead end
alfred the great death