A selection of articles related to stapler surgery.
Original articles from our library related to the Stapler Surgery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stapler Surgery.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Sekhmet, her consort Ptah and their son Nefertem made up the Memphite Triad. Her name meant "the mighty one" and she was associated with war and appropriate retaliation and was said to have an awesome appeareance, her weapons being arrows 'with...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Stapler Surgery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stapler Surgery books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- New egzoluminal circular surgical stapler
- Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics. Short comunication. Vol.
- NiTi Challenges Surgical Staple Market As Published In:
- START-UP | OCTOBER 2009. WOUND CLOSURE. DEVICES.
- Experience with a Novel Absorbable Subcuticular Skin Stapler In
- absorbable staple closure. Introduction. The objectives of surgical wound closure are safe, effective heal- ing with good cosmetic results.
- Circir 08 01-08 Double stapler technique.pmd
- Double stapler technique in colorectal surgery. Volume 76, No. 1, January- February 2008.
Suggested News Resources
- Surgeons learn new operating technique
- By Lydia Shekighenda Mission Mikocheni Hospital surgeons look on as Dr Roy Patankar from India (C-Seated) conducts stapler surgery on a patient suffering from piles, during a free laparoscopic operation last Saturday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Surgical staple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Surgical staples are specialized staples used in surgery in place of sutures to close skin wounds, connect or remove parts of the bowels or lungs.
- Painless treatment of piles ; Stapler surgery and DG- HAL | Jhawar
- Jan 24, 2010 If Piles (hemorrhoids) are detected at an early stage it can be treated effectively without having to do open painful surgery.
- Stapling - | www.ethiconendosurgery.com
- Jun 10, 2010 The designs of Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. (EES) surgical staplers are grounded in Halsted's principles of surgery.
- hemorrhoids stapler operation/ hemorrhoides selon Longo - YouTube
- Jan 20, 2010 stapler hemorrhoidectomy /Longo operation by DR.fouad Alahdab Elit medical&surgical center Riyad -Saudi Arabia Tel00966-14616777.