A selection of articles related to stapler surgery.
Original articles from our library related to the Stapler Surgery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stapler Surgery.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Stapler Surgery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stapler Surgery books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- New egzoluminal circular surgical stapler
- Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics. Short comunication. Vol.
- NiTi Challenges Surgical Staple Market As Published In:
- START-UP | OCTOBER 2009. WOUND CLOSURE. DEVICES.
- Experience with a Novel Absorbable Subcuticular Skin Stapler In
- absorbable staple closure. Introduction. The objectives of surgical wound closure are safe, effective heal- ing with good cosmetic results.
- Circir 08 01-08 Double stapler technique.pmd
- Double stapler technique in colorectal surgery. Volume 76, No. 1, January- February 2008.
Suggested News Resources
- Surgeons learn new operating technique
- By Lydia Shekighenda Mission Mikocheni Hospital surgeons look on as Dr Roy Patankar from India (C-Seated) conducts stapler surgery on a patient suffering from piles, during a free laparoscopic operation last Saturday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Surgical staple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Surgical staples are specialized staples used in surgery in place of sutures to close skin wounds, connect or remove parts of the bowels or lungs.
- Painless treatment of piles ; Stapler surgery and DG- HAL | Jhawar
- Jan 24, 2010 If Piles (hemorrhoids) are detected at an early stage it can be treated effectively without having to do open painful surgery.
- Stapling - | www.ethiconendosurgery.com
- Jun 10, 2010 The designs of Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. (EES) surgical staplers are grounded in Halsted's principles of surgery.
- hemorrhoids stapler operation/ hemorrhoides selon Longo - YouTube
- Jan 20, 2010 stapler hemorrhoidectomy /Longo operation by DR.fouad Alahdab Elit medical&surgical center Riyad -Saudi Arabia Tel00966-14616777.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.