A selection of articles related to star goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Star Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Star Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Star Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Star Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Susan Heyward Is a Funk Goddess for Our Time
- Talking to the breakout Vinyl star about revolution, Scorsese, and why sex was better in the seventies. Last week, HBO's retro-tour Vinyl finally got churning when a funk superstar arrived on the scene.
- Earth-Dwelling Goddess Gina Torres to Star in ABC Pilot Described as 'Cuban
- The embodiment of perfection known as Gina Torres has landed the starring role in an upcoming ABC drama pilot, The Death Of Eva Sofia Valdez. The show was written by Cuban-American writer Charise Castro Smith and is being co-produced by Michele ...
- Luisanabelle Midfrew to clash with All Star fillies in Nevele R final
- But even he has serious question marks around taking on the All Stars trio of Dream About Me, Piccadilly Princess and Golden Goddess in the Group I final on May 14 back at Addington.
- Carol Vorderman joins Kate Thornton and Carol McGiffin for Loose Women reunion
- Avoiding all notions to look 'mature', the star wore a healthy layer of blush on the apples of her cheeks which accentuated her highlighted features.
Suggested Web Resources
- StarGoddess. Janet Sciales. HOME · Annual Overview · Aries · Taurus · Gemini · Cancer · Leo · Virgo · LIBRA · Scorpio · Sagittarius · Capricorn · Aquarius ...
- The Star Goddess of the Feri Tradition, articles, art and inspiration
- The Star Goddess is the central deity of Feri. Sometimes referred to as "God Herself", She is the androgynous point of all creation, the primal darkness of deep ...
- The Charge of the Star Goddess * Wicca Spirituality
- The Charge of the Star Goddess is an invocation of the Great Mother Goddess. In other words, when you speak this - with clear focus and strong intent - the ...
- TBS Report Online --- Vol. 15 - No. 1
- Sciales, who is billed as the "Star Goddess" on her highly rated, every-other- Monday radio appearance on FM 98.7's The Freak Show, has been Tampa Bay's ...
Star Goddess Topics
Related searchescharlie chaplin mildred harris
narnia general characteristics
bovid hybrid bisonyak hybrids
international mister leather
activation synthesis theory
amazon river mouth of the river