Star Of Mulam
A selection of articles related to star of mulam.
Original articles from our library related to the Star Of Mulam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Star Of Mulam.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to...
New Testament >> Matthew
Star Of Mulam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Star Of Mulam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Empire' Season 2 Spoilers: Will the Lyon Dynasty Crumble?
- Nobody has been able to defeat Lucious so far, not even a federal agent who had a star witness to a murder he committed. While Lucious is at Empire, his ex-wife Cookie Lyon (Taraji P. Henson) is working to get Lyon Dynasty on top.
- Music born out of bamboo
- Among these are long drums, leather drum, seven longs, kirti kirte, rain stick, bamboo marimba (xylophone), flute, 'mulam chenda' (bamboo drum), and 'onavillu' (a traditional Kerala instrument that looks like a bow).
- New York vs Sydney: Which was the more kickass PM Modi love-fest?
- What the Americans can do, the Aussies can do better. Or at least they can try. Volunteers who organised the Sydney event at the Allphones Arena promised to outdo the now famous Madison Square Garden (MSG) rally in New York.
- Words from another era
- Later, the library was expanded and made into a separate department by Maharaja Sri Mulam Tirunal, who also appointed Ganapatisastri as its curator. In 1966, the department was renamed as the Oriental Research Institute and Manuscripts Library.
- Marthanda Varma's death ends Kerala's last royal connect
- With Marthanda Varma's death, this disputed custodianship now passes to his sister's son, Mulam Tirunal Rama Varma, a Kerala-based entrepreneur. The next in line are Revathi Tirunal Balagopal Varma in Bangalore followed by the novelist Punartham ...