Star Spangled Banner
A selection of articles related to star spangled banner.
Original articles from our library related to the Star Spangled Banner. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Star Spangled Banner.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- A Cleansing Light Meditation
- Again, place yourself somewhere comfortable and relaxing. Take a couple of deep breaths to help clear the "mind chatter". On this one, we want you to again use your visualization capabilities. This one you will need to focus on colors and then a...
Mind >> Meditation
Star Spangled Banner is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Star Spangled Banner books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 85 Years of Mangling the 'Star-Spangled Banner' as Our National Anthem
- President Herbert Hoover likely had no clue what havoc he would wreak when he signed a congressional act 85 years ago today making “The Star-Spangled Banner” the official national anthem of the United States.
- He endured racist attacks after singing at NBA game. Now he's the opener for
- De La Cruz, a mariachi singer with a powerhouse voice who had a successful run on America's Got Talent, was invited in June 2013 to sing the National Anthem at Game 3 of the NBA finals between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. The 11-year-old ...
- O say can you sing the 'Star Spangled Banner?'
- Lauren Taylor-Nock, 6, of Longboat Key sings the national anthem. The Pittsburgh Pirates Spring Training games are almost upon us at Bradenton's McKechnie Field. But first before words "play ball!
- Vermin Supreme absolutely shreds 'The Star-Spangled Banner' on a megaphone
- On Tuesday, news broke that dark pony presidential candidate Vermin Supreme quit the Democratic party and is now seeking the Libertarian nomination. (Although, as he was quick to point out on Facebook, it's the Libertarians who are courting him and not ...
- Hamburg graduate sings 'The Star-Spangled Banner' at Daytona 500
- When John Hungerford of Reading recently spoke with his oldest daughter, Kayleigh, 20, he asked her how she was keeping up with her running. Kayleigh. an Army paratrooper, told him she wouldn't have much time for her favorite exercise because she had ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.