Star Trek Cultural Impact
A selection of articles related to star trek cultural impact.
Original articles from our library related to the Star Trek Cultural Impact. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Star Trek Cultural Impact.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Star Trek Cultural Impact is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Star Trek Cultural Impact books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- George Martin was the Head Beatle
- In this March 29, 2001, file photo, Sir George Martin, the Beatles' producer, makes an appearance during "An All-Star Tribute to Brian Wilson" concert at New York's Radio City Music Hall.
- International Women's Day: Why women can thrive in sci-fi
- While the Star Wars expanded universe has a number of popular, female characters, the cultural impact of seeing a female Jedi's hero journey on the silver screen can not be overstated.
- Nation of TV viewers captivated by FX's 'O.J. Simpson' drama
- As such, “O.J. Simpson” paints the paparazzi-laced trial as a harbinger of present-day Reality TV that has invaded everything from pop culture to news to politics.
- The New 'Ghostbusters' And The Multiverse At The Multiplex
- This is a new approach to story-telling, one driven by certain technological and economic imperatives, but with surprisingly broad cultural implications. ...
Star Trek Cultural Impact Topics
Related searcheslipoma treatment
mastocytoma mast cell tumors in cats
relational algebra projection
code word figure of speech examples
the specialists maps and locales