Star Trek Cultural Impact
A selection of articles related to star trek cultural impact.
Original articles from our library related to the Star Trek Cultural Impact. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Star Trek Cultural Impact.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Star Trek Cultural Impact is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Star Trek Cultural Impact books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Star Trek Fandom as a Religious Phenomenon*
- This essay is an ethnographic exploration of Star Trek fandom. Rather than the more No other popular culture phenomenon has shown the depth and breadth of ..
- EPU Research Papers
- Since 1966 the world of Star Trek has provided viewers with entertainment and inspiration. In her article “Going Cultural: Star Trek, State Action and Popular Culture”, Jutta Weldes ... effects: Advances in theory and research (pp.
- Personal networks and the social world of ordinary Star Trek fans
- of Star Trek to better understand what makes it a cultural object of such ..
- “Realities… blending as one!”: Film Texts and Intertexts in the Star
- Star Trek: The Next Generation teams up with a team of X-Men and, within this, the myriad cultural contexts that relate to and influence the actual process of ..
Suggested News Resources
- Scotty from Star Trek's ashes to be blasted into space
- Useful Star Trek links. Star Trek: the official site. Star Trek on IMDB.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cultural influence of Star Trek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Some of the production staff of The Outer Limits worked on Star Trek and often made creative re-use of effects of props from the former.
- Social History :Star Trek as a Cultural Phenomenon
- Measuring the cultural and social impact of a TV show or event is never easy.
- The Phenomenon known as "Star Trek" and its Effect on Popular
- Mar 30, 2010 Watching the first two episodes made me think about the popular cultural impact of Star Trek, and not only in the US.
- The Trek Nation - Culture Of Star Trek
- Sep 20, 1999 When a person discusses what has made Star Trek the franchise it is today, remarks touching on the impact the show has had on our culture.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Star Trek Cultural Impact Topics
Related searchesatomic rooster discography
list of us televangelists
regine velasquez voice